Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) set out rules for participating in Hellmann’s Burger Route Program (the “Program”).
The Program is conducted by Unilever Food solutions, Sri Lanka (“Unilever”), and shall be effective starting 1st November 2017 until 31st December 2017.
The Program is open to any individual who dines in any of the Burger Route Restaurants (the “Restaurants”) defined herein, and who shares at least one post related to the Program on their social media page (the “Participants”).
To be eligible to participate in the Program, the Participant must be a citizen and resident of Sri Lanka (the “Territory”). Unilever reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all Participants.
By participating in this Program, sharing any Burger Route content under this Program, or using the website (the “Site” as defined below), the Participants agree to these Terms and Conditions.
1. The Terms and Conditions refer to the Burger Route Program web platform located at www.burgerroute-srilanka.com, and https://www.facebook.com/UFSLK/ and any related social media sites or websites operated by the Burger Route Program (“the Site”).
2. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice to you and you agree to be bound by any such changes in your subsequent use of the Site.
3. Consumers visiting the Restaurants will be encouraged to share Burger Route related posts on their social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) with the hashtag #BurgerRouteSL and the name of the Restaurant. Sharing a post will make them eligible for an on-spot prize at that very time in the Restaurant by showing it to the server of the Burger Route participating Restaurant, and makes the participant eligible to take part in the draw for a Grand Prize (the “Grand Prize” as defined herein).
On-spot prize includes free Lime Juice. Number of on-spot prizes is limited. Merely sharing #BurgerRouteSL and the name of the Restaurant does not guarantee an on-spot prize.
4. The Participants can share posts regarding multiple Burger Route Restaurants.
5. All posts shared should be posted as public posts to be eligible to get an on-spot prize.
6. Posts shared as public will be automatically aggregated and displayed on the Burger Route 2017 microsite on www.burgerroute-srilanka.com. Unilever reserves the right to reject a shared post without any notice.
7. On-spot prizes may vary in every restaurant. Unilever shall not be responsible for the non-receipt or the delayed receipt of the on-spot prizes.
8. At the end of the Burger Route Program, one (1) Participant shall be chosen as a lucky winner based on a random draw and will win an Apple iPhone 8 as a Grand Prize. The Draw shall be performed by Unilever and shall be fair in all aspects.
9. Burger Route participating Restaurants can be found on the website www.burgerroute-srilanka.com and are subject to change from time to time.
10. The Program or the Program period may be amended at the discretion of Unilever without prior notice. This may include extending the Program period or ending the Program earlier than the communicated date.
11. Unilever shall not be liable for any interruption to this Program whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond Unilever’s control.
12. Hellmann’s Burger Route Program belongs to Unilever. The contents of the Site, Program or any other program, competition or similar offering by Unilever (promotion, campaign, etc.), is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. The Participants completely release Facebook from any liability or obligation howsoever arising from their use of this Program.
15. You warrant and represent that you have (and will continue to have during your participation in the Program) all necessary rights, licenses, consents and permissions which are required to enable Unilever and/or content providers to use your user submission information for the purposes of this Program.
16. The winners may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the prize draw and the winners shall participate in such activity on Unilever’s reasonable written request. The winners consent to the use by Unilever and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the prize draw for an unlimited time, of their voices, images, photographs and names for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Unilever and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
17. The draw will be governed by Sri Lankan law and entrants to the draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Sri Lankan courts.
18. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your own submissions.
19. Any breach of any of the Terms and Conditions stated herein may cause the disqualification from the Program of the Participant in breach, subject to Unilever’s discretionary decision.
20. Entrants into the prize draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.